Admission for the MIKE Programmes
- 1st of September to 30th of June.
- Autumn semester: September 1st to end of January.
- Spring semester: February 1st to end of June.
In order to be admitted to the MIKE-E or the MIKE-B programme the applicant must have successfully completed a bachelor degree in Economics or Business Administration respectively. Alternatively, students with a bachelor degree in an other field combined with significant coursework in economic analysis or with some relevant practical experience can be enrolled based on an individual assessment.
In addition, documented proficiency in both written and oral English is a prerequisite. Documented proficiency can for instance be a completed and approved IELTS test (International English Language Testing System) with a score of at least 6.5.
The Study Board considers all applicants. Decisions on admission are made on the basis of academic merit and available places in the programmes.
You can enrol as a degree student or a certificate student
The MSc programme is conducted in English and thus open for foreign students without any knowledge of Danish. Both foreign and Danish students can participate in the programme in two ways:
- Degree students, i.e. students completing the two-year programme, and receiving the Master's Degree in Innovation, Knowledge and Economic/Entrepreneurial Dynamics from Aalborg University.
- Certificate students, i.e. students who enrol as guest students for a semester or two as an integrated part of their studies at their home university. Typically, guest students can enrol for the first, the second, or the third semester.
Deadline for applications
For students requiring visa
(except for students from cooperation institutions):
- 15 March when applying for the September intake
- 15 August when applying for the February intake
For students not requiring visa
(primarily from the EU) or for students from one of the institutions with a co-operation agreement with Aalborg University:
- 1 May when applying for the September intake,
- 1 October when applying for the February intake.
Foreign students can get an application form and apply as master degree student (full programme) or guest student (1 or 2 semesters) via Aalborg University International Office
Danish students not enrolled at Aalborg University can get an application form and apply via:
Fredrik Bajers vej 5
9220 Aalborg Ø
Phone: 9940 9425
Fax: 45 9815 9816
Students already enrolled at Aalborg University
Students already enrolled at Aalborg University can get an application form from:
Kirsten M. Kristensen
DK-9220 Aalborg Ø
Phone: 45 9940 8053
Fax: 45 9815 3505
Further information about admission procedures can be found at the homepage of Aalborg University International Office